Terms and Conditions
- All bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Full payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking conditions.
- No booking will be fully confirmed until a full payment.
- Please bring email confirmation of the day of registration.
- Lunch is provided, please inform us of any special dietary requirements at 7 days before the event commences.
Cancelling your Booking
- If you give us less than 14 days notice before the date you would like to cancel, no refund is available.
- Please allow 10 working days to process refunds.
- Our standard hours for all events and courses are 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- Doors close at 10.15am. If you will be arriving after this time, you must contact the event manager to gain access.
- Pick-up window of 4.15-4.45pm.
- All children MUST be collected by 5pm.
- If for any reason you are unable to collect by 5pm, we ask that you call the event manager as soon as possible.
- A members of staff will wait with your child until they are collected.
- If we have no contact from a parent/guardian by 6.30pm, we will contact Social Services to advise them we have an uncollected child.
- We reserve the right to refuse future bookings from parents who continually pick up late.
- All children in our care are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- Smiles events requires that all children who are ill or infectious be kept home for the full duration of their ailment, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs.
- Smiles events will only administer medication if it has been prescribed by a doctor or other health professional.
- In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered to children in our care, and the emergency services will be called if necessary.
- Essential prescribed medication must be handed in to each child’s event manager for safe-keeping.
Notice of Absence
- If a child is not attending a scheduled day on event, parents/carers must telephone the event manager.
- Smiles events is not liable for any lost or damaged property on event.
- Lost property will remain on event until the last day of event and should be collected before the last day.
- Unclaimed lost property will be given to charity and will not be left at the school.
Photography and Video
- Please be aware that Smiles events occasionally take photographs/videos of children on event for promotional and informational material only.
- Please advise the event manager at registration, if you have any objections.
Mobile Phones and Electronic Devices
- All electrical devices are not permitted on site. If found, children will be asked to place the device in the event manager box which will be locked and secured at all times.
- Parents/Guardians are required to contact the event Manager if they wish to speak with their child during event.
- Smiles events will not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any electronic devices that are brought onto event.
Equal Opportunities and Child Protection
- Smiles events supports equality and welcomes all children, regardless of their gender, ability, race or religion.
- Each child attending event is of equal value and is entitled to equal access of opportunity.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy on discrimination or bullying of any kind.
- Smiles events has legal obligations in relation to Child Protection.
- As a caring organisation, any suggestion of child abuse or neglect will be investigated, reported to official agencies.
Specific Needs and/or Medical Conditions
- Smiles events recognises that the needs of individual children vary, and will endeavour to accommodate children with specific needs and/or medical conditions within the event environment.
- It is our policy not to exclude any child due to specific needs and/or medical conditions wherever possible.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to contact event manager prior to the event to inform us of any medical conditions and special educational needs or disabilities, so we can discuss how best to accommodate the child, and consider whether any reasonable adjustments can be made to ensure they are able to fully participate and enjoy the activities on event within the staffing ratios provided for their age group.
Behaviour Code of Conduct
- Smiles events encourages a relaxed atmosphere on event and aims to promote positive behaviour at all times.
- Upon booking you agree that your child or children will:
- Respect the property of others
- Be patient, honest, fair, and polite to others
- Not use abusive or obscene language
- Not be aggressive in the way they speak or behave towards others
- Respect and treat others as they would wish to be treated
- We have a responsibility for ensuring the well-being and safety of all children in our care.
- The company follows a zero tolerance policy on discrimination, bullying and persistent poor behaviour of any kind, irrespective of any special needs.
- On rare occasions, and in more serious cases, we reserve the right to ask parents to remove children from event. No refund will be made for any remaining days booked, and any costs associated with the exclusion, including transport home, will be the parents’ responsibility.
- Full details of our Behaviour Policies & Procedures can be found our policies page.
- We will use your details to contact you via email/mail or text with future information about our services.
- You may opt out of our mailing list when booking via email or afterwards at any stage.
- Smiles events is governed under the Data Protection Act.
Smiles is the trading name for Efharisto Consulting Limited.
Registered in England and Wales.